samedi 8 janvier 2011

H-TS < 0

Hey everybody,

Just going to give a quick update- I need to head out and grab some dinner in a bit. I decided Thursday around lunch that I wanted to travel to Strasbourg this weekend, so here I am! It's been a lot of walking so far- today I hit the Museum of Contemporary and Modern Art, the Cathedral, and went over to the European Parliament. Unfortunately, the hostel has been sorta dead, so I've been on my own for the most part. That's no problem for museums and all, since I can go at my own pace, but it does complicate dinner. I was hoping to meet SOMEONE today to go grab food with and maybe hit a bar later, but nothing doing so far. I'll try to find a place where I can grab something and read a book I guess. Good thing I brought a couple (Shadow of the Hegemon, which I'm rereading, and the Tony Abbott compilation that my parents got me for Christmas).

Yeah, this post wasn't nearly wacky and stream-of-consciousness enough, but I'll get something better up soon! And Monday, I'll be baking again, so there'll probably be a few posts then. So fear not! I'll hit my groove again soon enough!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire