lundi 4 avril 2011

BLOGMAS: DAY 2: DAY HARDER

We're now into day 2, and I mean, why not post a totally obvious filler post? It's totally worth it, right? Why would it NEED to be totally worth it?

Great, now I'm questioning my writing choices. This cannot bode well, unless it bodes INCREDIBLY well. I don't think it does though. Curses.

Did I seriously just say curses in a nonironic way, and then forget to put quotes around it when I talked about it in the following sentence/paragraph? This is what happens when I start reading French lit rather than Douglas Adams or Neil Gaiman or Chuck Klosterman.

Hooooooooooooom.

AND NOW SCROLL BACK UP TO SEE THE COFFEE CAKE POST. SERIOUSLY WHY ARE YOU READING THIS FIRST, THAT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL.

But have a picture of something. What will it be? Let's find out.

VAGUELY ALBUM COVERY SHOT OF ROB AND HIS WATER BOTTLE IN THE MEDITERRANEAN, WHICH I MAY HAVE JUST MISSPELLED.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire