mercredi 6 avril 2011

BLOGMAS DAY 4: TONIGHT WE BLOG IN HELL

I had not intially meant the subject as a pun. But seriously. It's April in Paris, and it feels like Davidson in March. For those of you who didn't go to Davidson and just generally missed out on basically the greatest school out there in every way imaginable (not that I'd be biased or anything), this is a wonderful thing. It was extremely comfortable out, and there was even sun. So while I get myself ready to blog about what's next, let's throw in a picture I took whilst walking along the Seine.

Well, this might take a second, because I actually have to put it on my computer first I suppose.

Okay, let's see if I can rip it straight from the card...
I apparently can. We have a whole new paradigm.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire