mardi 5 avril 2011

BLOGMAS DAY 3: NOT QUITE HUMP DAY

Here we  are again with another filler post and an extra space betwixt we and are (they just got through a messy divorce. Custody battles over the apostrophe are ongoing.), and boy howdy are my arms tired.

Actually I'm just tired in general. Giving up coffee for Lent was probably a good call, but it is brutal some days. Furthermore, being so tired makes it hard to come up with a subject. I exhausted my regalia stuff/baking with the coffee cake last night (really, I should have baked something Monday/should bake something tomorrow, but I have no ideas. I also want some travel goodies for the bus ride to Belgrade on Monday afternoon/Tuesday morning), and I guess that leaves travel stories, but I have no idea what to use for it. I GUESS WE'LL FIND OUT WON'T WE. JOIN ME WON'T YOU?

Oh, you won't? That's lame of you. I don't like you anymore, LEAVE ME WITH MY WORDS AND CAPS LOCK AND WILD EMOTIONAL SWINGS.

I didn't mean that. Please stay. I have pretty pictures?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire